Friday, October 28, 2011

Made it to Anchorage!!

Obviously the roads werent plowed at all in the morning and it was totally dark still. We left our barnshed motel room and headed for anchorage. It was a long drive. When the sun finally came up there was some awesome views. Drove by a glacier. Got into Anchorage around 230 pm. Holy balls I never wanna sit in that jeep again. Whoever says driving across the country and or driving the Alcan hwy is an adventure is wrong Its an endurance test 11 days of driving 10 to 12 hours a day The last three days were some of the best scenery of the trip but I was so over being in the car I didn't even care what was out the window At least I got some sweet pictures If I ever move back east I will definitely be shipping my crap or throwing it all away.....Now its time to find a place to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment