Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cache Creek

Left rainy Seattle yesterday, picked up Johnnie Walker from the airport and headed north. Got to the Canadian Border and they tore apart my jeep and trailer because we might have been runnin huge amounts of meth into Canada, an apparently you'll go to jail for a long time if you try that. After getting lost in Vancouver we finally made it to my friends house. We took the subway to downtown vancouver to get pizza for dinner. Its a cool town. As we were walking down the street some guys in Canucks jerseys were coming the other way holding/drinking beers. I asked if Vancouver had open container laws. My friend said yes thry do. I guess if youre wearing a hockey jersey you are exempt from that rule. After some pizza and wine we headed back to my friend house I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment